Thursday, April 21, 2011

Purgeday Thursday: More and More

I'm gathering a bunch of things to give to the lupus foundation on the 26th, and my mom brought over a big bag of our old clothes she was holding onto {no idea why.. this stuff is like 8 years old}. So this donation is going to be bigger than I thought.


We are slowing down on finding things to toss, but I'm sure the more I pack, the more I will find to donate.

My husband and I decided to toss our 3 rugs before we move cause they are kinda stinky from our dog. Hopefully that persimmon and cream striped rug will be back in stock soon, that would be gorgeous in our living room.

What do you guys think? We have chocolate brown couches and are looking for a rug with some color. Persimmon is nice, right?

The818.com

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I think persimmon could be fierce. Or a mixture of colors in shag that are complimentary.

    ReplyDelete