Friday, July 15, 2011

My Best Friend




I want to be the smile
I want to see the change
I want to be your friend from the start and once it starts it never ends



I want to be your pal
I want to be around
I want to be a friend when you are down
I want to be the sunshine on your smiling face


I want to be the moon
No, I want to be the ocean
Where all we do is float under the sun on the rolling sea




Whoa, I want to be the sunshine,
No I want to be the moonshine
I want to be the nighttime lullaby when you are so afraid



I think I found a way, a way to break down all the walls
I think I found a way to say hello
I think I found a way
Without saying anything at all


1 comment:

  1. Love you guys sooo much. Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? XXX Always, Nana/GG

    ReplyDelete