Thursday, February 17, 2011

48/365

nothing bought, stuff returned to stores.
unfortunately got store credit.
but, it will come in handy when needing things for our new home!
yep, we put an offer on a house last week, and finally, yesterday we accepted their counter offer of 210k.
I'm ready to jump up and down and yell happy words but we still have a ways to go before we actually own the house. I'm mostly worried about getting a mortgage. even though we've had apartments before that costed about the same as this house would cost us each month.
anyway.
packing is on my mind
i hate packing and moving all those boxes and furniture
i hope over the next few months to de-clutter and pare down some more

I finally made my own lotion a few days ago, it went well.. maybe a little too much coconut oil.
i used only half of the ingredients, and used a little of the left over coconut oil to make homemade deodorant for my sister and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment