Friday, February 4, 2011

35/365

Ive been bad.
I bought a pair of jeans, and 2 belts.
bad bad bad.
I dont need the jeans, they were on sale, and i only have 2 pairs
sigh. i feel like i failed.

but, i am purging more shirts and old bras from my clothing
and i am also limiting my clothing choices, ala Project 333 style
then, if i succeed and i find i dont want the other shirts i still own, those will be purged as well.
The belts were a smart buy cause I can wear my long cardigans and flowy tops with more style now
I got a wide waist belt, and a skinny one.
Its crazy how expensive things are.
I spent $85 including shipping and taxes. Crazy.
If the belts arent what I expected you can bet i'll return them and get something cheaper at old navy or f21.

I counted all of my clothing items, not including bras and underwear, and I have less than 45 items.
pretty sweet

3 pairs of jeans
3 sweatpants
2 pajama pants
25 tops
2 hoodies
2 coats
2 sweaters
1 house sweater
4 shoes (1 boots, 1 sanuks, 1 flip flops, 1 dressy flat)

No comments:

Post a Comment