Monday, May 9, 2011

129/365

Last night I went a little nuts on Soap.com and bought a bunch of beauty supplies. But nothing that I didn't already need.

•I'm out of face moisturizer, so i bought day and night cream from Yes To Carrots.
•I also bought body lotion, since I have none and my body is crying for some moisture.
•Sticking with Yes To Carrots, I bought the cleansing milk, cause I'm almost out ofOCM oil to wash my face :(. But its so easy and cheap to mix up a new batch, I'm sure I'll be going back to it now and then.
•Last but not least, I got Aveeno Nourish + Shine shampoo and conditioner. I was using dr bronners soap as shampoo and Organix coconut conditioner previously, and I guess I didn't realize just how horrible my hair looked until 2 days ago. So I showered with my sister's awesome shampoo and conditioner and I can almost hear my hair whispering "THAAAAANK YOUUUUU" into my ears.

I didn't spend a lot {$40}, and saved about $19!!

I don't really feeling guilty about these purchases. Maybe the new years resolution is starting to wear off? I hope not...

No comments:

Post a Comment