Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Favorite Household Cleaners

Today I made a schedule of what days to clean what in my house.
I think having it written down and organized will help me keep track of this house easier.
Today is: clean the rooms, mop, clean windows, and laundry.
I already did the laundry sunday.. so today is a pretty easy day.

Now onto my favorite household cleaners...

We purchased a Haan Steam Mop and it is AMAZING. No chemicals, completely sanitizes, dries in seconds, and is super easy to use. This replaced my Libman Mop (so gross, and doesnt clean at all!) and my Swiffer Mop (not cost effective, leaves chemicals, doesn't clean deeply enough). I was looking for something that didn't need replacement pads, worked without chemicals (uses just water!), and can also be used on upholstery and rugs. Ta Da! I Love this thing!

I also purchased the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser. This beauty takes the place of thousands of sticky rollers that don't even work well. How freakin annoying is it cleaning the couch with one of those? and they're like 3.99 a roller. The Pet Hair Eraser has 2 nozzles; one is a flexible rubber which is good for pet hair, and the other is a hard plastic, great for spilled cat litter or Goldfish Cracker crumbs {ahem..}.

These two things have made my life so much easier.

Now if you will excuse me, I will be scrubbing my kitchen floor grout because it is apparently supposed to be white.. not brown.


Sidenote: I was not paid to talk about the aforementioned cleaners. Bissell and Haan don't know me and my little ol' blog. Just sharing my 2 cents. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking for a more natural approach? Method Cleaners found at target or even your local stop & shop. thats what i use. I use the Mint smell. They work wonders and they smell great!

    ReplyDelete